I went to Big Grandma's house today and I builded a fort out of the couch. And I had fun! Grandma said we were going to buy her new glasses. But we ended up not going. Because Grandma was having too much fun so she forgot. I had so much fun. And I went to Cub Foods. They had a free cookie! So I bought it. But it was for free! Don't you hear that part in the other word of FREE Cookie? And I also got a chicken finger! I threw the chicken finger and cookie away. I only ate some of it. I had a gallon of fun! Two gallons actually of fun. And then I played with my toys and I watched TV and then Grandma's boyfriend came. Grandma's boyfriend was an old man! He was older than Grandma. But they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. And then I had so much fun that I kept on playing and I also showed the old grandpa how to build my lego car today. He was impressed. And then I kept on playing and playing and playing and playing. And then dad came. And then I went home. And then at my house I played with my toys. There's a pile of toys at the corner of me. And then I'm right here writing this and daddy is watching baseball but he used to be watching football. And then after he was watching football was watching baseball. And then Kira and Mama and Daddy and Will all together
went outside and enjoyed the nature. And then Mom said it's too cold. The End. This is like a story. But it's not. I just took a long time to build this.
Be happy reading it. All done.
Open house was a very exciting night! On open house night you get to meet your teacher. I don't mean your Kindergarten teacher. If you're going into 1st grade you get to meet your 1st grade teacher. If you're going into 2nd grade, you get to meet your 2nd grade teacher. And then I had so much fun at open house! I forgot how much I love my teacher! This might be a long blog too.
Mom, can you write all my sentences?
My mom planted plants. She growed 2 cucumbers, lots and lots and lots of tomatoes, and her watermelon plant is getting eaten by rabbits. Mom's plants are sooo beautiful. Be sure to read this.
Oh. I want to tell you what I'm going to name this. I'm going to name it Best Blog Ever!
Daddy is watching lots of TV. He is watching super and super and super much. Almost a half an hour. I myself have been reading this blog a lot. But my mom is helping me a lot. I better get back to my dad. My dad has watched enough TV for tonight. I have nothing else to say.
The End.
went outside and enjoyed the nature. And then Mom said it's too cold. The End. This is like a story. But it's not. I just took a long time to build this.
Be happy reading it. All done.
Open house was a very exciting night! On open house night you get to meet your teacher. I don't mean your Kindergarten teacher. If you're going into 1st grade you get to meet your 1st grade teacher. If you're going into 2nd grade, you get to meet your 2nd grade teacher. And then I had so much fun at open house! I forgot how much I love my teacher! This might be a long blog too.
Mom, can you write all my sentences?
My mom planted plants. She growed 2 cucumbers, lots and lots and lots of tomatoes, and her watermelon plant is getting eaten by rabbits. Mom's plants are sooo beautiful. Be sure to read this.
Oh. I want to tell you what I'm going to name this. I'm going to name it Best Blog Ever!
Daddy is watching lots of TV. He is watching super and super and super much. Almost a half an hour. I myself have been reading this blog a lot. But my mom is helping me a lot. I better get back to my dad. My dad has watched enough TV for tonight. I have nothing else to say.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment